ROCKWOOD AREA HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETICS
A representative will be here from Sportsman's on Tuesday, October 20 during 9th period to measure for Varsity Jackets. If you are interested in purchasing a Varsity Jacket, please completed this form. Varsity Jacket Form
Rockwood Athletic Department is excited about getting ready for the 2020 - 2021 sports season! In order to participate, please complete the forms listed below and return to the athletic office through email, drop off, or mailed back to Sandra King, Athletic Director.
THE ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT HAS PURCHASED A PAPERLESS PROGRAM FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE. YOU MUST REGISTER YOUR CHILD THROUGH THIS PROGRAM IN ORDER FOR THEM TO PARTICIPATE IN ATHLETICS. FOR INFORMATION ON HOW TO ACCESS THE PROGRAM PLEASE CLICK HERE.FormReLeaf Information
Step 1 - Please complete the sport participation form Sports Sign-up Form, or call Sandra King, Athletic Director at 814-926-4688 X1103. Please click here for the RASD Athletic Sports Teams list of sports offered.
Each athlete must have a PIAA physical form completed (after June 1, 2020) by a PCP, MedExpress or another medical facility will perform physical examinations. Please note there are 6 Sections in the PIAA physical form. Section 1 - 5 is for the parent information and signatures. *Section 6 for the physical examination and physician signature (Section 5 should be given to the Doctor for health information).
- Fall Mandatory Start date - Monday, August 24, 2020
- Winter Mandatory Start Date - Friday, November 20, 2020
- Spring Mandatory Start Date - Monday, March 8, 2020
Click here PIAA Physical Form
- Every two (2) years, each athlete must have a Concussion baseline test completed. RASD currently uses ImPACT (Immediate Post Concussion Assessment and Cognitive Testing) to assist in evaluating and treating head injuries. This test may be taken on any device that has internet access. More information regarding the concussion testing process will be provided at a later date.
- Please be sure to read the Rockwood Area School District Athletic, Health and Safety Plan. Rockwood Athletic Health and Safety Plan
- Any other questions or concerns, please email Sandra King at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 814-926-4688 x 1103.
Thank you for your continued support of our athletic programs.