The Rockwood Area School District is accepting applications for the following positions:
- Anticipated Full-Time Maintenance/Custodial Position
- Anticipated Instructional and Special Education Paraprofessionals
Applicants interested in the above positions should send a letter of interest, resume, and completed application to: Mark Bower, Superintendent, Rockwood Area School District, 439 Somerset Ave., Rockwood, PA 15557. Applicantions can be obtained by clicking the link found below or by calling 814-926-4688 ext 1107. Act 34, 151 and 114 clearances are required upon interview. Application deadline for the above positions is November 12, 2021.
Applications are also being accepted for the following positions:
- Substitute Teachers: Qualification Requirements - Applicants must be certified and/or have a Bachelor's Degree
- Pay rate for sub teachers is $100/day
- Substitute Nurses - RN License Required:
- Pay rate for certified school nurses, who provide coverage during the absence of the regular school nurse, is $200/day
- Pay rate for an RN, LPN, or CSN who provides coverage on a field trip or provides health assistance or coverage for the regular school nurse, under the direct supervision of the regular school nurse, is $150/day
- Substitute Instructional Aides
- Substitute Custodians
Teaching applicants should send a letter of interest and application information (standard PA application, letters of reference, transcripts, certificate, clearances, physical, Act 168 forms, etc.), to: Mark Bower, Superintendent, Rockwood Area School District, 439 Somerset Ave., Rockwood, PA 15557.
Coaching applicants should contact the Athletic Director, Sandy King, at 814-926-4688 ext. 1103 for an application.
All other applicants should contact the Business Office at 814-926-4688 for an application. EOE
Applications, as well as, other required employment forms, documents, and clearances can be found by clicking on the following link: https://www.rockwoodschools.org/domain/41