The Rockwood Area School District is accepting applications for the following positions:
- Full-Time Maintenance/Custodial Position - Applications should be submitted ASAP. Act 34, 151 and 114 clearances are required upon interview.
- Junior Varsity Volleyball Coach
- Assistant Junior High Boys' Basketball Coach
- Substitute Teachers: Qualification Requirements - Applicants must be certified and/or have a Bachelor's Degree
- Pay rate for sub teachers is $100/day
- Substitute Nurses - RN License Required:
- Pay rate for certified school nurses, who provide coverage during the absence of the regular school nurse, is $200/day
- Pay rate for an RN, LPN, or CSN who provides coverage on a field trip or provides health assistance or coverage for the regular school nurse, under the direct supervision of the regular school nurse, is $150/daySubstitute Instructional Aides
- Substitute Custodians
Teaching applicants should send a letter of interest and application information (standard PA application, letters of reference, transcripts, certificate, clearances, physical, Act 168 forms, etc.), to: Mark Bower, Superintendent, Rockwood Area School District, 439 Somerset Ave., Rockwood, PA 15557.
Coaching applicants should contact the Athletic Director, Sandy King, at 814-926-4688 ext. 1103 for an application.
All other applicants should contact the Business Office at 814-926-4688 for an application. EOE
Applications, as well as, other required employment forms, documents, and clearances can be found by clicking on the following link: https://www.rockwoodschools.org/domain/41